Tuesday, May 19, 2009

List of Bad Things

What is it about Tuesdays? I have had a running bad streak with this particular day for some weeks. These are some bad things that happened today:
1. Car repair bill is $750, which I happen not to have.
2. I made homemade mac and cheese for my fam and the kids turned up their noses. It seems they prefer Kraft in the blue box. K ate his and had seconds-maybe to make me feel better?
3. Found out that my bikini trimmer was dropped and broken by "???" no confessions are forthcoming and its a jungle out there.
4. Airfare is so expensive, so is childcare, so is everything................ My finances are starting to feel like an old Johnny Cash song.
5. I turned off the alarm and didn't go to the gym so I had gym guilt all day.
6. I am officially down to one Ziploc bag of freezer burned hamburger meat, and some chicken breasts in the freezer. Pantry holds two cans of navy beans, a fruit cocktail cup, all the oatmeal raisin cereal bars that no one likes, ramen noodles, large bag of oatmeal, and a huge bag of flour. I have to go to the grocery store.
7. My show got bumped on Tivo because of American Idol and stops halfway through the recording. Frustrating way to end the day.
I hope your day was better than mine. Laters.

1 comment:

  1. hmmm...do i see a girls night out in your future?!?!? designated driver - NOT IT!

    ReplyDelete