Friday, May 22, 2009

Line Jumper

A really old and crabby lady cut in front of me in line at CVS. I was upset until I saw the following things:

  1. She was wearing foxy brown pantyhose with flip-flops with a khaki jumpsuit
  2. She had run into the bad side of Botox, lip injections and the mad colorist who does off shades of blonde
  3. Due to the flip-flops, I could see her funky toes and huge bunions (when I say funky- I mean ewwwww!)
  4. After seeing this I
    1. Threw up in my mouth
    2. Felt sorry for her
    3. Wasn't so upset- maybe she was in a hurry to get to the podiatrist
    4. Wished K were there to see it cause feet gross him right out

After all these observations, I just looked at my lovely, bunion free feet and waited my next turn in line. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment