Saturday, March 21, 2009

All's Hair In Love and War

So Sher found me out. Last night as we cuddled and talked about girly stuff she noticed that as she put it, “You have long, short hairs under your arms.”
Ok, I admit it. I shave once a week whether I need it or not and that magic day is on Sunday. I occasionally up the frequency in the summer or on really special occasions like weddings and bar mitzvahs. (I mean I probably would if I were ever invited to a bar mitzvah, but I digress)
As it was Friday night, the ritual shaving had not yet taken place for the week.
So she made lots of fun of me and then K chimed in and agreed that it was super gross and I was like “shut up” to both of them.
For a little J-back (kinda like pay back- only worse)as K was trying to drift off to dreamland, I just rubbed my gross, hairy pits right in his face.
I don’t think he minded one bit. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment