Friday, March 13, 2009

Why Does Everything Have To Be So Hard?

There was something special that I was hoping for. I had really put myself out there on this one, potentially exposing my psyche to all sorts of hurtful things. Putting myself out there, something that I rarely, if ever, do.
I put it all on the line and I was denied, shot down, not good enough. Thanks, but we regret to inform you.......blah, blah, blah. I knew it was coming anyway.

For some reason I thought that this "thing" would validate me as a person and force everyone else to do the same. To value me for who I am and what I have to offer.
So now, no one is forced to validate me. Shoot!! What am I gonna do now. I have to keep working and making good choices and putting myself out there-which sucks.
I wanted a small dose of instant gratification, but I was DENIED again! No, I am not upset, but I wish that my fairy godmother was on the job sometimes and that for once I could get everything I want, the way I want it. I would have loved this chance.

Ok-so now I am done and I don't want to ever talk about this again.

Something funny- I had my blog open with the Good Mother heading and Sher says to me, "Mom, I am offended, you have to learn to be a Good Mother?"
Ha- if she only knew what a guinea pig she is.
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, sis. For what it's worth...I validate you. You are important, smart, a good wife and a good mother. love jonny bon.

    ReplyDelete