Sunday, March 15, 2009

J Time

What a weekend! The boys were gone on a trip, so K and I used it as an excuse to do all the things that we can't do while the boys are here 'cause they don't like to do anything good. I don't really know if Sher and K enjoyed themselves, but I sure the heck did.

When the boys are home its like "Oh, lets go to the park" or "Can we ride our bikes" or "Lets go see (fill in current lame-o kids movie here) at the movies."
And I'm like, "Ugh, no. Can't we just go shopping?" and they are like "Ewww, shopping, I would rather a piano fall on my head." And I'm like, "I'll show you a piano falling on your head. Get in the car." I love to repeat their comments back to them in a threatening manner. I think that it is sort of Godfatherish and cool, and you know that if you don't scare them early you are done for.

So anyway, we ate out almost every meal. Yeah!! I LOVE eating out. I got a new dishwasher installed, double Yeah!! and we went to the mall and a couple of open houses that are on the market which was really fun. I love to do that and isn't it interesting what other people think is good decor? I did see a couple of sweet bathrooms in one house. One- tub, tile, sink and toilet all yellow and the other in a lovely all pink selection. Can you say '70's? I can't describe my horror.

So it was a great weekend. Laters.

1 comment:

  1. Jon and I love to drag the girls to open houses- the really expensive houses and we all pretend we can afford them and start picking out bedrooms and saying things like, "That walk-ins a little small don't you think, and they should've done the counter tops in the mud-room with Brazilian marble." Very pretentious.

    ReplyDelete