Sunday, March 29, 2009

Life Sacred and Beautiful

These are some things I saw today that make life worth living:

A man and his dog riding together in the car, dog grinning a huge doggie grin as they cruised the road.

A woman standing at a grave in the cemetery, sorrow written on her face

Sher sleeping in my bed with Lambie, ten minutes after she defiantly told me "I'm never going to sleep tonight."

The lightning and thunder and rain.

The crinkle in the corner of K's eyes when he laughs.

A lovely latte and Chocolat Easter bunnies at a French bakery- Merci.

Reag reading his poem.

Ry joking with me.

Pizza warm in a cardboard box.

The smile of a friend.

The moment of inspiration.

The joy of a shared joke.

The comfort of a warm bed with cozy sheets.

My green shoes.

The Word, inspired, alive.

The sound of car wheels swishing by in the rain through the open window.


 


 


 

1 comment:

  1. yeah...a beautiful synoposis of many things I enjoyed yesterday as well...I would add you in your green shoes.

    ReplyDelete