Monday, March 23, 2009

What Did I Come In Here For?

Sher made everyone name labels for their doors over the week-end. Now I will always know which room is mine. This is helpful to me because I do often forget things. I am especially bad with birthdays, but I know that none of you hold it against me.

I am turning into the old lady that I always made fun of. Last week I went downstairs, stood in the basement for 5 minutes talking to myself trying to say something, anything to jog my brain as to why I was in the basement. I couldn't remember, so I went upstairs. I could see myself going up and down all night, so I just gave up and pretended like I had whatever it was. If I can't remember- then I guess I don't need it. I still don't know what I went down for, so I hope that it wasn't one of the kids.

If I forgot to say so, I love you all. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment