Friday, March 20, 2009

Is There Anything Worse?

OK, other than death and destruction and hemorrhoids is there anything sadder than this? This is what the toilet paper looks like about 95% of the time when I go into the bathroom, and for certain and always at 2:30 a.m. in the dark.

Unfortunately, I am the only one in the home qualified to make the necessary repairs (otherwise known as putting on a new roll) since this is very specialized work and most probably the closest job there is to rocket science. I know this because no one else can figure it out.

So I begin my normal rant directed at no one in particular that sounds like this, "Why am I the only one in this house who can change this dang toilet paper. I mean come on."

All the men/boys completely ignore me, but Sher does wander over for a curious look. I am sure that she realizes she will have to take on this huge responsibility herself someday when she has a home of her own.

Remember over not under!! Laters!

2 comments:

  1. whatever, no sympathy from me. I am the only one that know how to do that in my house. And, BTW the loose end goes over the front...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep a spare directly on the back of the toilet.. that helps... haha!

    ReplyDelete