Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Super Grump

So if you don't know, I have had a headache for 6 days straight. This has been an extreme amount of fun and I really hope that it continues. It feels like the crew from "Stomp" is having rehearsal inside my brain. I am afraid at this point that my liver is going to keel over from all the acetaminophen that I have taken, which by the way is quite a bit. I was hoping to have a fun and bubbly post this week, but as I mostly feel like biting someone, I don't think that is going to happen.

On Friday night, I took 2 Lortabs leftover from my surgery- I slept ok, but woke up with the headache anyway and a nauseous Lortab hangover all day on Saturday. So that was loads of fun as well. I guess I need to go see my doctor, but it really seems pointless and after my ordeal from last year- I feel that I have lost all faith in those "practicing" medicine. I think that it is hormones and stress, but that is just my guess.

So if you believe in prayer, say one for me and pray especially for K who has to listen to me whine. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment