Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Good Old Pants

These are my black pants. Get used to seeing them cause I have worn them to work everyday for the last 2 weeks and I plan to continue the trend.

Black is the wear with everything color that I have had a long, love affair with. Nothing, and I mean nothing beats a hot, black dress. Not that these pants are hot, but I work in an office where most often the only people I see are me, myself and I, so I don't have to worry too much about how I look.

My black pants are trusty and hide the stains from all my junk food quite well. They also hold their shape and have very few wrinkles after being left in the floor all night inside out- which is my normal evening routine. In the a.m.- none of the "what to wear" conundrum for me. Simply shake pants, apply deodorant to underarms, dab of perfume, clean shirt and I am good to go.

Plus, black pants go with anything. Case in point, not once has anyone said to me, "You wore those black pants yesterday." That's cause no one can tell. Black pants hide it all.

So my advice- get a pair an wear 'em. Its so fun.

2 comments:

  1. Ditto! Black is so flattering. I only have one pair of black slacks, but about fifty black shirts. Not to mention the 20 pairs of black heels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "she was frequently seen (sometimes for weeks on end) looking better in a pair of black pants than one should be legally authorized to look"

    ReplyDelete