Wednesday, March 25, 2009

L I B M R Ducks (I think)....

Can you see the tiny specks in the distance? Those are ducks (maybe geese?) at the lake across from my work. I am taking a break from the office thinking about how life is not fair with the top unfair things being:
1. Why to I have to spend so much time doing things I don't want to do, that aren't any fun like work, routine oil changes, and yearly check-ups?

2. Why do I have cellulite? That is so unfair.

3. What if these ducks/ geese attack me? Cause they are getting mighty close. That would be unfair since I only want to share their beauty with the blogging community. Even if they are blurry and hard to see.

4. The price of a Starbucks is supremely unfair.

So that is all that came to mind, but the ducks/geese seemed to care less about my musing and mostly just pecked around on the ground.

Back to work for me. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment